Applications are invited from suitably qualified UTME and Direct Entry candidates for admission into the Spiritan University Nneochi (SUN) various first degree programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Spiritan University Degree Courses.
- FACULTY OF ARTS, MANAGEMENT & SOCIAL SCIENCES
- B.A. English & Literary Studies
- B.A. History & Diplomatic Studies
- B.A. Christian Religious Studies
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration & Marketing
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B. Sc. Banking & Finance
- FACULTY OF NATURAL & APPLIED SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Physics
Spiritan University Post UTME Eligibility.
Candidates who scored the Minimum National Cut-off Mark of 140 and above in the 2019 Joint Admission and Matriculation Examination (JAMB), and choose Spiritan University Nneochi as their First Choice Institution in their JAMB Application Form.
Candidates who have the requisite qualifications, either for UTME or DIRECT ENTRY, but did not choose Spiritan University Nneochi as Institution of First Choice in the JAMB Form are advised to go to the JAMB Platform and make a change of Institution to Spiritan University Nneochi.
How to Apply for Spiritan University Post UTME Screening.
The 2019/2020 Post-UTME Screening/Admission Exercise is now on and takes place every weekday (Monday–Friday) between the hours of 9am-4.30pm. This Exercise will continue until the end of the Admission period.
Documents required for the Post-UTME Screening /Admission Exercise include:
- JAMB Original Result Slip showing candidate’s photograph;
- JAMB Subject combination for the course applied;
- O’Level Results (WAEC, SSCE, NECO, NABTEB, etc.);
- Photostat copy of Birth certificate or sworn declaration of age;
- Two (2) copies of recent passport photograph of self.
Successful candidates at the Post-UTME Screening will be required to pay a Non-refundable Acceptance Fee of Twenty Thousand Naira only (N20,000.00).
For further information call any of the following numbers: +234 (0) 811 411 8277, +234 (0) 808 090 6775, +234 (0) 810 998 1462